Lower shock / Coilover shock Bracket with Perpendicular Bolt (pair)
- Laser cut from .250" A36 pickled and oiled steel then CNC bent. Comes unwelded.
- Allows any shock mounting width
- Multiple axle tube diameters available
- Perfect for Jeep rear axle shock hangars
- Allows use of even the largest coilovers
- 2 Main bodies
- 2 Shear plates
- 2 movable shock tabs
I’m utilizing these as a splined sway bar mount and front tension rod brackets for a track/drift focused w124 Mercedes. The parts have performed above and beyond in the intended purpose and as a source of bulk bracketry for many other front end components
It was what I wanted but I did have to make it work. it wasn't close to a direct fit but if you have the ability to customize a bit you can make it fix and it is a great solution for a problem on the JK front axles
love the brackets!!! It was a little more welding than I thought it would be, but super strong design. Worked perfectly on my Dana 44. Thanks for a great product.
Lower Shock Perpendicular Bolt Bracket Axle (Pair)
Appears to be a high quality piece. Have not used it yet.