- 100% rebuildable using solid BRONZE races for longer life and higher strength
- 303 Stainless steel spanner nut
- 4340 Forged Chromoly housing
- Bearing is machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, polished to mirror finish then treated to H900 44Rc, then gas nitrided to 68rc surface hardness .005" deep
- 9/16", 5/8", and 3/4" bores available, all with 2.625" mounting width
- 74 degrees of total movement with a 9/16" ball.
- Socket and Wrench style assembly tools available (sold separately)
- 100% machined in the USA using domistic and foreign materials
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 1 Ballistic Rod End
I use these in a single upper control arm on a front three-link on a Jeep running 37s. I crawl it, run fast through desert Dunes with it, and have never had a problem with it these. These joints are extremely heavy duty and durable. If it ever does develop any play a slight preload adjustment is all it would take. I've only had to adjust it once during the last three years.
Also my second order from you now spend a lot of time in custom control. This happens not often, to me only with your parcels! For sending international now a days it is not the best to have "BALLISTIC" on the parcel. All people first think about weapons...
This week i hopefully will get it, but i must pay 50€ tax extra for custom control.
How ever, thanks for your quality and products!
greets from Austria, Jakob
there are a lot of haters out there these are the best rod ends I have ever used on a sand car period I will put these up against fk and aurora any day I wish all the people who hate on ballistic would go to hell I luv their products