This truss system is designed for 4-link capability on a rear one ton Sterling axles. It serves as a link mount system for a 4 link, as well as greatly strengthens the housing. Take the strength to the next level and add a Ballistic Shave Kit with an integrated truss mount!
The Ballistic Fabrication Sterling Truss is made from 1/4" and 3/8" A36 steel plate and offers amazing protection for your axle! Don’t get caught on a rock without one!
Features and Benefits
- 1/4" and 3/8" internal gussets with a close tolerance profile on the main gusset so that it can be easily welded.
- Add a 3/8" thick diff cover with integration bridge for protection against rocks as well as strengthen the overall system.
- Upgrade to a full blown Shave kit / Truss system for the ultimate in strength.
- Includes ALL hardware for tie-ins
- Includes 2.63" width upper brackets for Ballistic joints with 9/16" bore or equivalent
- Truss / Diff Cover Tie-in can be easily removed during fabrication process if not desired
Truss is shipped non-assembled and is not welded.
This is a excellent design truss. Everything fell togather with very little modifications. Customer service was excellent. While I was welding it I have three thing on the welder go bad. Ran out of gas and then after that regulator went out an the ground cable burnt up at the welder. Fun times . Thanks again
Only thing I didn't get any sticker with it (man) lol
Fit perfect. Only had to cut it down on one end due to narrowing the long side to run a short side shaft.
Built great but had to cut over an inch off both sides to get it to fit
What is the application? Leaf sprung? Mind sharing a pic for others refere?