We currently have 2 in stock.
AAM 11.5" Rear Axle Truss
The Ultimate 4-Link Truss
This truss system is designed for 4-link capability on a rear AAM 11.5 from late model Dodge and Chevy 3/4 and 1 ton trucks.
The Ballistic Fabrication AAM 11.5" Truss is made from 1/4" and 3/8" ASTM A1011 Plate and offers amazing protection for your axle! Don’t get caught on a rock without one!
We extended the length of the truss to the spring perches so that the truss may be used in link and well as leaf sprung systems.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated Link mounts (Any mounting width at 3" or less) with 3/4" or 9/16" holes. (please specify hole size when ordering) Both made of 1/4" ASTM A1011 Plate.
- Three Piece design so that the diff cover and pinion can be easily removed for repair and maintenance.
- 1/4" Internal gussets with a close tolerance profile on the main gusset so that it can be easily welded.
Truss is shipped non-assembled and is not welded.
Choose between two different models depending on the year and axle style. Dodge axles from 03'-05' have a different cast center section than the 06' + models. Please confirm the style of axle that you have before ordering using the pictures above. These truss systems have not been tested on the Chevy AAM 11.5" axles, please call for assistance if you are trying to install this on a Chevy HD axle.
- One(1) AAM 11.5" axle truss with integrated 4 link mounts
- Welded and machined Differential Cover with bridge and hardware for integrating the two units together.